FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Our FREE Click & Collect service offers even more convenience. You can now place your order up to two hours before collection and pick it up from one of our dedicated collection points in the departures or arrivals hall.
- With our FREE Shop & Collect service, you can shop in departures before you fly and collect your purchases on return from your travels. You don’t have to worry about weight restrictions or towing your shopping around. We will securely pack and store your items, free of charge, and keep them ready for collection when you arrive back into Bahrain.
- Simply let one of our Bahrain Duty Free team at the checkout area know that you would like to collect your items on arrival, and they will be happy to assist you. Shop & Collect is a service that is available to all passengers who are returning to Bahrain after their trip.
- Our website carries a large selection of your favourite brands, but some items may not be available on the website. Please contact our Customer Service Team and they can confirm whether the item you are looking for is available in store. Make sure you check the website regularly as new products and brands are added every week.
- We work hard to ensure that our online product selection is available to purchase and in stock for your order. In the rare instance that your item is out of stock when we are preparing your order, we will contact you by email to inform you that the item has been removed from your order and a refund has been processed. Between your order being placed and your departure, this item may come back into stock. Please do check in store at Bahrain Duty Free on your departure, and our team will also be happy to help you locate any item.
- Yes, you must be flying and in possession of a valid boarding card to use these services.
- You can reset your password by clicking forgot password in My Account. You will then receive an email to reset your password
- You must place an order at least 2 hours in advance of travelling. You can collect your purchases on your departure or on arrival back into Bahrain.
- Orders can be made online and shipped to an address within Bahrain.
- Yes, 10% VAT will be charged for all Home Delivery orders at check-out.
- No. Alcohol and tobacco products are currently not included for Home Delivery.
- Only online vouchers are applicable
- Our Home Delivery service is only available within the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Yes, however, the recipient should be residing within the Kingdom of Bahrain with a valid shipping address.