Bahrain Duty Free
Bahrain Duty Free is always looking for talented people to drive together in our vision. We offer exciting benefits, best industry environment, competitive atmosphere, and a passionate team to work with.
Send your CV to the below Email-ID for future email@example.com
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
- Handling the office reception area, welcoming visitors, and attending calls
- Sourcing the best non-retail item at the best price for the organization
- Preparation of LPO’s for all non-retail procurements
- Issuing of Air Tickets for all travel requirements
- Issuance of Staff uniforms based on the staff entitlements.
- Issuance of required Passes & permits for staff
- Ensuring all non-retail supply & service agreements are in place and are regularly renewed as and when required
- Checking of invoices, and ensuring the charges are as per the supplier contract / LPO
- Resolving issues with non-retail suppliers on issues pertaining to the service or product
- Updating of all service level contracts and ensuring the renewals of them before the expiry dates
- Coordination of activities pertaining to Health & Safety & Property Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration or any other similar fields.
- Well versed in Microsoft office.
We are looking for a Finance Executive to take charge of the financial accounting. In this role, candidate will be managing the month end closing accounting entries, Expense Analysis, Fixed asset management, Bank reconcillations, Balance sheet reconcillation and Management reporting.
- Batchelor’s Degree
- Qualified/Part Qualified (ACCA,CPA & CMA)
- 3 to 4 years relevant accounting experience in a similar role